DAY 1: NAIROBI – AMBOSELI
Pick up from the hotel at 02:30 am to start your Kenya budget safari well designed for group joining ex – Nairobi. Meet the group along Mombasa road and drive to Amboseli national park arriving in your camp in the early evening, check in to your room and relax. Amboseli is worldly known as the home to the African Elephant which is much larger than any other elephants and its ears take the shape of the African continent. A lot of animal species are found too among them the buffalo. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
DAY 2: AMBOSELI FULL DAY
After breakfast, you will proceed for a game drives in this park which marks the start of your Kenya budget safari. Amboseli contains swamp grounds in which elephants and hippos bathe in abundance. The swampy and lush vegetation is responsible for the elephants growing that big since they have plenty of food to eat. A variety of plains game, antelopes and birds can also be seen and Mt. Kilimanjaro’s peak too if weather conditions permit. We will cater for picnic lunches. Later in the evening return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: AMBOSELI – NAIROBI
Wake up very early, have your breakfast, check out of the camp and proceed for a very early morning game drive in Amboseli National park and get a chance to watch the sun rise and if you are lucky you get to see the iconic peak of Mt.Kilimanjaro. Later exit the park and drive back to Nairobi or Namanga boarder marking the end of your Kenya budget safari.
– Transport in a customized comfortable safari van suitable for game viewing.
– Entrance fees
– Shared budget twin tent with hot water shower.
– Service of an English-speaking driver-guide
– Game drives as per the Itinerary
– Meals as per the itinerary
– 1 liter of bottled drinking water each day.
– Government taxes
– Extras – tips, drinks, etc.
– Items of personal use i.e. Towels, ointments, repellants, etc.
– Personal travel insurance